Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bringing Home Baby

Can you believe it's been over a month since I've had a blog post, it's shameless, I know. And I can give you every 'I'm pregnant and have a 2 yr. old' excuse in the book, but we'll just move right along to the fun part!

As promised, here is a fun post about some of the newborn items I have been making for our new little boys coming soon. I had so much fun making this matching set! The hardest part was making a final decision, I had so many ideas that I loved, it was hard to pick from them all. But here they are, all knitted up and ready for our little bundle to give them some personality.

 Booties
 Hat with star

If it isn't blazingly obvious to you, the colors in his nursery and gray and yellow. I added the brown star to coordinate with the outfit he will also wear. And when we bring him home I'll share the whole ensemble!

For more baby prep posts go to, http://generalcraftiness.blogspot.com.

The Nanny That Knits

1 comment:

  1. Wow--you are truly talented!! I feel excited if the scarf I'm making in a basic knit stitch looks the same at the top as it does on the bottom. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete