Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Eggs

This Easter season I was very fortunate to have my friend Melissa share with me a very cute pattern for making Easter eggs. They were very quick to knit up and the pattern was easy to follow (two things that are always a plus in knitting!).
I made two sets, one in pastels.


And the other in bright spring colors.


They have been a HUGE hit with my son! Once he figured out that I was making them for him, I heard nothing but 'please egg' while I was making them. He loves collecting things and has been carrying them around with him since I started them. He takes them in and out of his Easter basket, hours of entertainment!!



The spring colors are inspiring me for nicer weather, hasn't the weatherman gotten the hint yet?!?


But no matter what the weather, I wish you all a very nice Easter weekend.

The Nanny That Knits

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part is that they are quick to knit... :) Love them! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete