Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Joyous Return

I'm back! And although it will be a slow progression to be 100% back, it feels great to be doing what I love to do once more, even if sporadic at times.

About two weeks ago, both children were napping (the 1st time this had happened!!!!) and I found myself with a clean kitchen and nothing to do. Could this be?!? Could I really be able to enjoy nap time the way it was meant to be enjoyed, crafting?!? Low and behold, it was true and I dived right in.

The next problem quickly arose, what to make? I found this little gem of a pattern and knew it would be perfect for nap time. (Reasons a craft is 'perfect' for nap time 1. I have all the needed supplies in my possession already 2. It isn't too involved 3. I can finish it the day I start it)

Here is the end result, several (I could only make one per nap time) very cute cupcakes for upcoming birthday presents. I love sharing my craft!


Hot out of the oven!


The Nanny That Knits



No comments:

Post a Comment