Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finally something for the adults!

Knitting things for babies and kids seems to have become my trade mark, and the kids seem to be coming by the two's lately, which is keeping me quite busy.  But I do like making items for myself and friends sometimes, the kidos just haven't given me much time to make something for us adults.  Recently, I finally succumbed to my desires.  I found the cutest pattern and wanted to make one for myself first.


Here is the neck warmer that I made a few weeks ago.








I am excited to say, it's been a HUGE hit. It might soon be my most popular item. I have also made it in other colors, this green being one of them.




The best part about it, aside from the fabulous buttons they have, is that it has kept my neck toasty warm while we've been having this cold weather. 


Enjoy!


The Nanny That Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment